Annual testing licenses are available exclusively to staffing agencies and non-profit organizations specializing in recruitment and placement of candidates.
- Unlimited access to all the skills tests and learning tools available on the platform for an entire year;
- Unlimited number of completed test sessions;
- Up to 50 company administrators/platform users;
- Unlimited client and candidate technical support through the SHL Global Support team;
- Self-service tools and resources, including:
- SHL Global Support Portal;
- TalentCentral Start Guide;
- Free, live training sessions hosted by SHL Global Support.
Efficient and effective selection processes take planning, coordination and experience. As such, requests for assistance in the use and implementation of the online testing platform that fall outside of technical support are subject to project management fees to ensure that the recommendations are tailored to the specific needs of your organization and that our team can provide you with the HR expertise needed.
Additional services with billed with project management fees:
- Communication, coordination and strategic planning with clients.
- Client requests for calls, meetings, or consultations with an EPSI Representative regarding their SHL account services:
- Client correspondences or requests for assistance by email or phone;
- Explanations of logistics of any part of client’s account/services;
- Strategic planning and support with the transition to the SHL platform;
- Job description analysis;
- Assessment recommendations;
- Platform training sessions (1 hour);
- Requests for testing materials (ie. demo tests, test outlines, validation reports, etc.)
Estimated Number of Units
$1,1250 + tx