WHY IS THE IBM PLATFORM BEING DISCONTINUED?
SHL, an industry leader in assessments and psychometric solutions, has purchased the rights to all of the IBM tests and will now host them on their testing platform, called TalentCentral. IBM recently announced their partnership with SHL and that as a result they will be discontinuing the IBM-Kenexa Assess online testing platform as of December 31, 2021.
WHO IS SHL?
SHL works with over 10,000 organizations world-wide, and their client portfolio includes recruitment firms like Adecco, so they really understand the needs of staffing agencies like yours and the importance of testing as part of your core business. For more information on who SHL is and how they are supporting clients moving to their platform, visit SHL’s IBM-Kenexa Customer Transition page.
CAN I STILL USE THE IBM TESTS?
Yes! To ensure clients can continue to use the same trusted assessment tools they used on the IBM platform, SHL purchased the rights to all of IBM’s tests.
- The entire IBM catalog of tests is available through SHL’s online testing platform, called TalentCentral. This means that there are no changes to the tests, including their names, content, format, structure, so your candidate experience will not be impacted.
- You will continue to be able to purchase and use the exact same assessments that you used with IBM, but you will login to a new platform to access and administer your tests.
- View the IBM Product Catalog available on the SHL platform here.
SO, WHAT’S CHANGING?
The only change is where and how you access your tests – in other words, the online testing platform that you use to administer tests.
When your current IBM agreement expires, your IBM Platform account will be deactivated.
If you renew your testing subscription for another year, a new account will be created for you on SHL’s online testing platform, TalentCentral.
IBM PLATFORM: IBM-KENEXA ASSESS
No longer available after your agreement expires
SHL PLATFORM: TALENTCENTRAL
Your new online testing platform portal
WILL MY IBM ACCOUNT BE SHUT OFF?
- Your IBM Assess account will remain active until your current IBM agreement expiration date. You will not lose access to your IBM account as long as your agreement is valid.
- IBM will permanently deactivate the account once your current agreement expires.
- If you would like to continue to access the IBM testing library after your IBM account expires, a renewal purchase is needed to create your account on the SHL platform.
DO I HAVE TO MIGRATE? WHEN WILL I MOVE TO THE SHL PLATFORM?
- When you move to the SHL platform will depend on your current IBM platform agreement end date.
- You will only be moved to the SHL platform if you purchase a new annual testing license after your current IBM agreement expires. For example: if your IBM agreement expires in March 2021, you will remain on the IBM platform until March 2021.
IS PRICING THE SAME?
Our goal in 2020 will be to ensure you have the same pricing you had to access the same content from IBM-Kenexa.
If you require hands-on assistance with your transition from the EPSI team, or would like to have additional access to SHL content, the pricing model will shift appropriately.
WILL THERE BE TRAINING AND SUPPORT AVAILABLE BEFORE AND AFTER I TRANSITION TO SHL?
All transitioning customers will go through a comprehensive enablement process on the intuitive Talent Central platform and will have access to videos and other documentation to make the transition as seamless as possible.
Register for a live group training session and get an in-depth overview of the platform from one of SHL's platform experts: https://talentcentral.learning.shl.com/course/view.php?id=16
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY EXISTING IBM ACCOUNT DATA?
To access the data on your IBM Assess account after your expiration date, will need to export your candidate test data by conducting a usage report. For more information on how to extract your data by conducting a usage report, please click here for instructions or consult the IBM Support Team - 1-855-306-1467 option 2.
HOW DO I SET UP MY SHL ACCOUNT?
- If you renew your online testing subscription for an additional year, a new account will be created for you on SHL’s platform, TalentCentral.
- You will be provided with your login credentials via email from firstname.lastname@example.org for the SHL platform within two (2) business days.
- To activate your account, click this link to create your password to login.
SAMPLE LOGIN EMAIL:
HOW DO I LOGIN TO THE SHL PLATFORM?
After you receive your login credentials via email, login to your new account on the SHL platform here: https://talentcentral.us.shl.com/admin/login
If you forget your password, or if your link expires, click Forgot Password.
CAN I ADD MORE THAN ONE PERSON FROM MY COMPANY TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT?
Yes! To add additional users:
- Login to SHL TalentCentral, and Welcome on the top of the screen. From the drop-down, select Settings.
- On the left-hand bar, select Users > Manage Users. Click + New User.
- Complete the New User form and click Create.
- Use this page to manage your users:
- Deactivate users who leave the company or change roles;
- Edit the user’s information;
- Resend Notification email containing their link to login.